Translate

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Netflix News: The cast of the untitled psychological thriller continues to grow

Sissy SpacekSissy Spacek, who needs no introduction, and Linda Cardellini, who is Velma in those Freddie Prinze Jr. Scooby Doo movies, will be joining the cast of the still untitled Netflix psychological thriller from the same people who created the series Damages. The cast is turning out to be pretty cool, though I never heard of anything outstanding about the show Damages, and since I never watched the show (it's streaming now and I'll give it a shot, but man there are too many shows to watch right now), I'm not too excited, though Sissy Spacek is always awesome. She has a small part in Deadfall, which is streaming now, but it's a good movie, and though she's not in it much, when she is she's very good - duh.

Linda CardelliniLinda Cardellini has a few streaming movies as well, and a series also. Freaks and Geeks, which I have heard good things about, but haven't had a chance to check it out, and also I'm afraid it might be a bit dated and not stand up now. She was also in Super, which is streaming, and I've seen that movie and I loved it, but don't really remember her in it. Looks like I might have to watch Super again - which is okay by me.

I don't know who's in charge of making these shows happen for Netflix but he or she is a genius so far so I think it's safe to say this one will be good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment