Translate

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

A list of movies streaming on Netflix come November.

Guess which one I'm most excited about.
Here is a list of movies streaming on Netflix come November 1st. In the past this list has been pretty spot-on with a few exceptions being released a day or two after the posted date. There are also several surprises through-out the month that aren’t on this list, so be on the lookout for those.








November 1, 2014:
Artifact (2012)



Kingpin (1996)
The Rocketeer (1991)
Spike (2008)
Total Recall (1990)
The Quick and the Dead (1995)
Star Trek VI : The Undiscovered Country (1991)
Hart’s War (2002)
Airplane! (1980)
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (1988)
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2001)
The Core (2003)
Fatal Attraction (1987)
Addams Family Values (1993)
Braveheart (1995)
Internal Affairs (2004)
The Haunting (1999)
Bram Stoker’s Dracula (1992)

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: Season 9
Portlandia: Season 4

November 4th
Altman (2014) – A documentary about Robert Altman, not one of my favorite guys, a bit self-indulgent towards the end (I think) but still The Player and Short Cuts are pretty solid movies. His movie Mash is streaming and I don’t know if I’ve ever seen it so I may have to check it out.

November 5th
Fading Gigalo (2014) – I’ve never been a fan of Woody Allen’s movies. Out of the many he has made I’ve enjoyed two, maybe? I do really like John Turturo, though, so that makes me feel a bit bad for not having any interest in the movie at all.

November 7th
Virunga (2014)



Scream 4 (2011) – Finally, all Scream movies streaming on Netflix. I’m kidding of course; I can’t believe they made 4 of these things. That being said, still, with nothing else to watch I could see myself checking these out because of a mild curiosity to see just how crazy they got at the end with the whole thing.

November 8th
Louder Than Words (2014)
Nebraska (2013)



November 11th
Not Yet Begin the Flight (2012)

November 12th
La Bare (2014) – Male Strippers!

November 13th
Small Town Santa (2013) – I’m sure there are those who enjoy these movies. If so then why are you here reading me? And also, stop watching these movies! There are so many better made, better acted, better written movies with the same idea but so much more . . . well, better.



November 14th
Chelsea Peretti: One of the Greats (2014)

November 19th
Sabotage (2014) – I was all set to write this off as the usual Schwarnenegger movie – which ain’t so bad, I mean, it is what it is – but then I watched the trailer. The female detective from The Killing and I think – did I see a glimpse of The Martin Donovan? So this movie is now possibly cool.



November 21st
Lilyhammer: Season 3 – The second best Netflix show streaming after House of Cards.

November 22nd
Ida (2014)

Snowpiercer (2013) – Granted this is the best thing this month, but I’m still curious, weren’t there two different versions of this movie? Or no. I can’t remember what happened with the studio wanting to edit the crap out of this movie, if they lost or won? But like I said, I don’t care, I want to see this movie!



Nikita: Season 4

November 23rd
Happy Christmas (2014)

November 25th
Beyond the Edge (2013)

Running from Crazy (2013) – Ernest Hemingway, not my favorite author (kind of think of him as the Robert Altman of books) but certainly interesting, and it looks like their whole family was interesting too so I’ll definitely be watching this one.

War Story (2014)

November 29th
The One I Love (2014) – This is probably the second most anticipated movie streaming this month. I don’t know like anything about it but I have heard it’s good so I’m going to check it out.



Trailer Park Boys 3: Don’t Legalize it (2014) – I’m not . . . I mean, seriously . . . why?

November 30th
About Cherry (2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment